*** LOS PRECIOS MARCADOS ESTAN REFERIDOS EN USD, PARA PRECIOS EN PESOS MEXICANOS. UTILIZAR PARIDAD DE CAMBIO USD A MN DE DOF O CONSULTAR A LOS TELEFONOS (55) 5676-9558, (55) 7035-4644, (55) 5676-4480 firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com ***
Alternative Energy For Dummies
Get the truth about alternative energy and make it part of your life
Want to utilize cleaner, greener types of energy? This plain-English guide clearly explains the popular forms of alternative energy that you can use in your home, your car, and more. Separating myth from fact, this resource explores the current fossil fuel conundrum, the benefits of alternatives, and the energy of the future, such as hydrogen and fuel cell technology.
· Where we are now — learn where our current energy comes from and how much longer it will last
· Take the first step — see how energy efficiency and conservation can reduce your reliance on fossil fuels
· Grasp the alternatives — from nuclear power to geothermal energy to wood burning, understand the benefits that alternative energy can have on the nation
· Apply alternative fuels to transportation — from biofuels to exotic propulsion to electricity, see how they are best used and how hybrid, all-electric, and fuel cell–powered vehicles work
· Get a peek into the future — see what the outlook holds for each form of alternative energy discussed
Open the book and find:
· A review of the current world energy economy
· The problems with fossil fuels, from smog to global warming
· Advantages of alternative energy
· Practical results of alternatives you can use in daily life
· Guidelines for investing in alternative energy vehicles
· Ten ways you can bring about change right now
· Insight into the future of energy production — and how you can invest in it
Part I: The Basic Facts of Energy Life.
Chapter 1: What a Mess!
Chapter 2: What Energy Is and How It’s Used (Politically and Practically).
Chapter 3: Putting Together Each Piece of the Energy Puzzle.
Part II: Digging Deeper into the Current State of Affairs.
Chapter 4: Developing a Snapshot of Fossil Fuel Use and Availability.
Chapter 5: Burning Up with Conventional Energy Sources.
Chapter 6: The First Alternative-Energy Sources: Effi ciency and Conservation.
Chapter 7: Understanding the Demand For Alternatives.
Part III: Alternatives — Buildings.
Chapter 8: Going Nuclear.
Chapter 9: Harnessing the Sun with Solar Power.
Chapter 10: Treading Water with Hydropower.
Chapter 11: Blowing Away with Wind Power.
Chapter 12: Digging into Geothermal.
Chapter 13: Exploring Biomass.
Chapter 14: Burning Wood.
Chapter 15: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technologies.
Part IV: Alternatives — Transportation.
Chapter 16: Alternative Transport Technologies.
Chapter 17: Alternative-Fuel Vehicles.
Chapter 18: Plugging In: Electric Vehicles.
Chapter 19: Hybrid-Electric Vehicles.
Chapter 20: Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Vehicles.
Chapter 21: Exotic Propulsion Systems.
Part V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 22: Ten or So Myths about Energy.
Chapter 23: Ten-Plus Ways to Invest in an Alternative-Energy Future.
Mayor InformaciónSi desea ordenar alguno de estos productos, comuniquese con nosotros al telefono (55) 5676-9558, (55) 7035-4644, (55) 5676-4480, fax en la Cd. de Mexico, o envienos un mensaje a la siguiente direccion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dudas o comentarios sobre este sitio: email@example.com o firstname.lastname@example.org